Online Bill Pay is now easier than ever for
Bank of Labor customers!
On June 25th we’ll begin rolling out Bill Pay 2.0, which features a simplified single menu link and more payment features. Enhancements include:
- Simplified user experience
- New: Security alerts when a new account is added to your Bill Payments to help prevent fraudsters from adding unauthorized payments to your bill payments
- New: Powerful reporting tool now includes graphs to aid in analyzing how your money is spent.
- New: Balance Worksheet to view and plan payments based on your account balance(s)
- Payees auto-sorted by payment date priority
- Retains customer payment frequency preference & auto-recalls funding account used for each payee
- Payment reminder opt-ins based on previous payment behavior
View this quick video to learn more:
The June 25th roll-out of Bill Pay 2.0 should be completed by the morning of June 26th. We apologize if there is any disruption to access during that time. However, we are confident that Bill Pay 2.0 will simplify your online bill payment experience and save you time.