Our COVID-19 Updates
Looking Out for Our Customers
- Anytime, Anywhere Banking from your phone or laptop
- Fee-free access to thousands of ATMs across the country
- After-hours online banking assistance: Consumer/888.722.1318; Business/855.451.9204
For more information or additional assistance from Bank of Labor, please call 913-321-4242
Health & Safety Measures:
Bank of Labor is following the CDC recommendations to increase cleaning/sanitizing measures, install sneeze guards and encourage social distancing in order to reduce possible customer and employee contact with viruses.
Disposable facemasks are available for visitors who may need — or prefer — to wear a health mask.
We encourage all visitors who feel ill/are exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms or are in a high-risk health category (60 and older, chronic health conditions, recent travel) to mitigate the spread of viruses by temporarily limiting in-person visits and either banking online, over the phone at 855.522.6722 or using our Drive-Thru or ATM services.
NOTE: Hours may vary during holidays
– Center City Drive-Thru, 1120 N. 8th St., Kansas City, KS
– Mid-County Branch, 7354 State Ave., Kansas City, KS
– Olathe Branch, 17900 W. 119th St., Olathe, KS
– Quivira Branch, 11810 W. 75th St., Shawnee, KS
– Shawnee Drive Branch, 4432 Shawnee Dr., Kansas City, KS
Locations and Hours at all Branches:
Find all current Lobby, Drive-Thru and ITM hours at:
Washington DC Office– For assistance, please call: 202.756.5671 or 855.24-LABOR (Office Hours: Mon-Thur.,10AM-4PM)