Financing Solutions to Expand Project Growth
Are you a developer or community development leader in need of capital, equipment or skilled manpower?
Bank of Labor’s M.O.R.E. Work Investment Program connects developers with union marketing funds in the form of a Letter of Credit. Each strategic partnership is scalable and customized to fit community development goals and expand market share for skilled trades.
Our experienced Business Development Officers will collaborate with you and local building trades leadership to provide underwriting analysis and a comprehensive Executive Summary of the loan request to the referring union. We’ll also provide Loan documentation, closing and ongoing servicing, once your M.O.R.E. Work plan is finalized.
First, the Developer or Community Leader…
- Their initial level of interest and capacity to partner with skilled labor on projects.
- Bank of Labor to collaboratively develop and implement financing solutions with the local building trades.
- Commits to local building trades and Bank of Labor project collaboration.
Then, Bank of Labor…
- With local trades and developers to coordinate needs assessment and implement financing strategy.
- Basic underwriting analysis.
- A comprehensive Executive Summary of the loan request to the referring union.
- Loan documentation, closing and ongoing servicing, once transaction is finalized.
Call 855.24.LABOR to help your community thrive with the M.O.R.E. Work Investment Program.