This traditional savings account earns a competitive interest rate to help get you started saving while adding a convenient way to protect your checking account against overdraft fees when the accounts are linked. Although you avoid overdraft fees, there will be a fee to cover money transferred from your savings account to your checking account.
Get started with a minimum of $100 to open the account and maintain a minimum daily balance of $100 each month.
- Three withdrawals per month with no fees
- Interest is accrued daily and credited monthly
- 24/7 access to your account with Online Banking and Telelink
- Monthly maintenance fee waived with $100 monthly average daily balance
Copper Club Savings
Copper Club is a youth savings account designed to help kids under 18 start setting aside money that will earn interest. Parents and guardians can open this account and make deposits for the young loved ones in their lives, or children and youth can make the deposits themselves.
Students and other young savers can open this interest-earning account with a low minimum opening deposit of just $25.
- Three free withdrawals per month
- $5 monthly maintenance fee waived with a $25 monthly average daily balance
- 24/7 access to your accounts with Online Banking and TeleLink
Make sure you’re ready for the holiday expenses that pile up at Christmas and other seasonal festivities by making deposits throughout the year in a Holiday Savings account . It’s a smart way to earn interest and avoid post-holiday debt.
- Limited to one withdrawal each year
- Account is closed on October 31 of every year
- Check provided in November for the deposit(s) and interest earned
- $10 minimum opening deposit
- Online Banking and TeleLink access