A testamentary trust is created after you die and, as such, cannot be revoked or changed.
Bank of Labor manages all the trust’s assets, income and expenses for your benefit.
- Pays income as directed by you
- Significant tax savings potential
- Principal is invested according to the document or fiduciary investment standards
With a living trust, you have the flexibility to accomplish many objectives, delegating as much investment responsibility as you wish. Living trusts can be revocable or irrevocable and may be amended or terminated anytime during your lifetime.
- Proper transfer of assets
- Protection and safekeeping of your trust assets
- Efficient record keeping and performance tracking
- Paying for your needs if you become incapacitated
- Private settlement and timely distribution of trust assets upon death
- Manage and protect your assets for your family’s future generations based on your individual situation